The recording and slides from the last webinar are posted below. The recordings from older webinars are an exclusive benefit of SORP membership and are posted on the member-only side of this website. Members, click here to login.
The next webinar is schedule for June 2017. The topic has not been chosen yet.
Environmental Education and Outdoor Recreation: Strategies for Impact, February 2017
The video is free to view, but you will be asked to provide your name and email.
Webinar Slides (PDF, 2.2 MB)
The following videos and slides are posted on the member-only side of this website.
- An Interagency Approach to Visitor Use Management, November 2016
- Best Practices for the Production of Recreation and Management Planning Documents, June 2016
- Making the Case for Parks and Trails, January 2016
- Long Distance Trails: think regionally, implement locally - October 2015
- Trail Towns: Bringing Outdoor Recreation and Communities Together - July 2015
- Evolving Market Trends for Outdoor Recreation Professionals - February 2015
- Creating “Best of the Best” OHV Recreation Experiences - November 2014
- GIS Applications in Outdoor Recreation Planning - June 2014
- International Outdoor Recreation Planning Perspectives - February 2014
- An Alternative Development and Analysis Exposé - November 2013
- Collaboration and Public Participation in Outdoor Recreation Planning - July 2013
- Keys to Effective Surveys - May 2013
- Best of SCORP - August 2010