Download the preliminary program
We All Belong Outdoors
Omero Torres – District Ranger, USDA Forest Service
José González – Founder, Latino Outdoors
Nina Roberts – Professor, Department of Recreation, Parks, and Tourism, San Francisco State University
Cam Juarez – Outreach Coordinator, Saguaro National Park
DD Harrison – District Ranger, Kaibab National Forest
The Next Century Conservation Plan: A Plan to Connect ALL People with Nature in Chicagoland
Arnold Randall - General Superintendent, Forest Preserves of Cook County
- SCORP University
- Marketing Plan 101
- Are you Ready for REDI? How to move forward with relevancy, equity, inclusion, and diversity in the outdoor recreation sector.
- Scottsdale McDowell Sonoran Preserve / Brown’s Ranch
- South Mountain Park/Preserve
- Saguaro Lake and Usery Mountain Regional Park
- Indian Bend Wash and Tempe Town Lake
- Desert Botanical Garden
Continuing Maintenance Credits
AICP Continuing Maintenance credits for concurrent, pre-conference and field sessions will be available. More information will be posted in February.
If you are licensed through the American Institute of Architects or American Society of Landscape Architects, your state licensure board should accept CM credits from the American Planning Association with equal treatment.
Although we will not be offering Continuing Education Units (IACET), we can provide you with proof of attendance and a description of the sessions upon request.